This Thursday, Crossler’s leadership class is hosting a Valentines Dance after school in the Commons from 2:45 to 4:00 pm. Admission is $3. Students can dress casual or semi-formal. Our Catering class will be selling cookies and strawberry lemonade for $1 each during the dance.
Are you going to be a freshman at Sprague next year? Would you like to meet some teachers, counselors, coaches and administrators? Have questions about classes? Then the Oly Showcase is just for you! Click on the attachment to view a flyer with more information.
Do you need to speak to your students teacher? Click the link below to see when they are available.
- Would you be the first person in your family to attend college?
- Are you a motivated student– who may need some financial assistance –in order to attend college?
- Has your family recently immigrated to the United States, or
- Are you a student from an under represented population of those who typically attend college?
- Teachers do you know a student who may fit this category?
If a student fits any one of those categories, or is in AVID—there will be a Willamette Academy Family Information Meeting here at Crossler on February 13th, at 6:30 pm in the Library that could open the door to your college future!
If you would like to apply to the academy for 8th grade, or have any questions – please contact Mrs. Burnett as soon as possible.