- Would you be the first person in your family to attend college?
- Are you a motivated student– who may need some financial assistance –in order to attend college?
- Has your family recently immigrated to the United States, or
- Are you a student from an under represented population of those who typically attend college?
- Teachers do you know a student who may fit this category?
If a student fits any one of those categories, or is in AVID—there will be a Willamette Academy Family Information Meeting here at Crossler on February 13th, at 6:30 pm in the Library that could open the door to your college future!
If you would like to apply to the academy for 8th grade, or have any questions – please contact Mrs. Burnett as soon as possible.