A great place to voice your opinion, be involved, and make a difference!
We are a fun, low key group of parents that are involved at Crossler. We believe that united we can make a positive difference at our school and that it is key that we continue to stay engaged in our kid’s education.
We understand how busy and hectic life can get. It often seems hard to find the time to help or add anything else to the schedule. If you can make the time, even for one activity every so often, it would make a world of difference! We want you to be part of our team!! Please plan to attend our PTC forums every 3rd Monday of the month at 6:30pm in Crossler’s Library! We want every family to have a voice!! Hope you can join us.
Things the PTC is in charge of:
- 3 dinners for teachers (beginning of the year and 2 conferences)
- Activity Day/Field Day
- Book, Historian, Scientist Visits
- Crossler Crafts
- Scholastic Book Fair
- Teacher Appreciation
- Funding Teacher Classroom Requests
- 8th Grade Field Trip and Gift
- Selling and purchasing of Crossler T-shirts